CNC Machinist in NEENAH, WI - $1,000 - Hire in Bonus / Up to $5,000 - Relocation Fee
Cut/grind/drill metal using programmable machinery (lathes, drill presses, milling machines, grinders etc.) according to blueprints, and area leader instructions.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints.
• Distinguish machine surfaces from set-up marks.
• Read and apply drawing notes and special instructions.
• Horizontal boring bar, vertical/horizontal milling machine, engine lathe, drill press,
OD and ID grinders, surface grinder.
• Heat treating fundamentals, NC and CNC operations, carbide machining techniques, tool and fixture design.
Hand Tool Operation:
• Be able to operate all manual and hand-held power tools used in Kimtech shops (including wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, hammers, punches, drill motors, sanders, grinders, etc.).
• Must possess own tools, and be prepared to have personal tools inspected when requested.
• Must have working knowledge of metals, shafts, pulleys, gears, coolants, etc.
• Must be capable of inspecting own work with micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
• Must be able to perform bench assembly.
• Select appropriate hand tools as required for work being performed.
• Observe and abide by all applicable safety procedures.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 50-60 lbs. Push/pull up to 40 lbs.
(Some grinding wheels weigh up to 60 lbs.).
• Employee must be able to squat and bend/twist at waist while gripping tools.
• Frequent standing, occasional sitting.
• Employee must be able to concentrate on and organize projects, have problem solving skills, and be able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
Technical Degree preferred or four (4) years machining experience equivalent.
All qualified candidates must be willing to pass a pre-employment physical, pre-employment drug test, and a criminal background check.
Austin Industrial, Inc. offers a competitive wage, full benefits, Dental, Vision, Holiday pay,401K, and ESOP.
Austin is an EOE, Drug Free Work Place and participates in E-Verify.