- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Inventory and inventory control experience is a must.
- Experience with operating forklift
- Industrial stores experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work 1st shift
- Basic computer experience required
- Spreadsheet experience a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, able to reach overhead, able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push material and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight throughout assigned workday if required.
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test, criminal background check, and local safety classes.
Austin Industrial offers a Competitive Wage, Medical Benefits, Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401K, and Employee Stock Option Plan.
Austin is an EOE, Drug Free Work Place, and participates in E-Verify